[ Apologies if you get this twice, I sent it last week but I can find no record that it was actually, you know, sent. ] I'm running No Gnus 0.4 from CVS of 15 Mar. My select methods are: (setq gnus-select-method '(nnml "")) (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods '((nndiary ""))) If I enter a group in "unplugged" mode, I often see undownloaded articles: [ 0: Gnus Agent ] [Undownloaded article 86898] But given that I'm using nnml and all the articles in question are actually there, I don't quite understand why. My motivation for using unplugged mode is simply to have outgoing mail buffered until the next time I'm online. Suggestions? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Linux. Because rebooting is for http://nwalsh.com/ | hardware upgrades.