* Unplugged agent and mail
@ 2006-03-18 21:25 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2006-03-18 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ Apologies if you get this twice, I sent it last week but I can find
  no record that it was actually, you know, sent. ]

I'm running No Gnus 0.4 from CVS of 15 Mar. My select methods are:

(setq gnus-select-method '(nnml ""))
(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '((nndiary "")))

If I enter a group in "unplugged" mode, I often see undownloaded
articles:

   [   0: Gnus Agent             ] [Undownloaded article 86898]

But given that I'm using nnml and all the articles in question are
actually there, I don't quite understand why.

My motivation for using unplugged mode is simply to have outgoing mail
buffered until the next time I'm online.

Suggestions?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://nwalsh.com/            | hardware upgrades.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 190 bytes --]

* Unplugged agent and mail
@ 2006-03-15 17:24 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2006-03-15 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)