At 2003-07-13T17:57:35Z, Jochen Küpper writes: > Just to add a little more... I use sieve on the imap server to split > my mail. Likewise. Sieve + Cyrus IMAP + Squirrelmail means that I can read my email on my in-laws' WebTV when I have to go on the periodic 1100-mile roadtrip to my wife's old home. I don't have to rely on Emacs to split my mail appropriately (even though it did an outstanding job when it was my primary mail sorter); it just magically appears in the correct folders on the server for my viewing convenience. -- Kirk Strauser