At 2003-05-05T15:55:29Z, Simon Josefsson writes: > Do you use GCC? Perhaps the message that is mailed is signed correctly, > but the second signature (for GCC) fails, and the GCC code doesn't signal > an error. Can you look in your GCC group? Yes, I use GCC. Out of curiosity, why would it sign the message twice? > This problem should be fixed by the patch below. Please try it and > tell if it works or not. So far, so good. Thanks! One lingering question, though: where did it get "kirk@strauser.com" as my key ID? That happens to be a userid on the key I use, but I never specified it anywhere. -- Kirk Strauser