Attached are two articles of a sort that I receive daily. On the first one, if I hit C-d, I get a nice summary buffer which uses the Authors field for the From information and the Title field for the Subject. But on the second one I get the From information from the (less useful) From header, and I get no subject. Could the heuristics of C-d be tweaked to handle the second case better? I haven't been able to pinpoint why one of the two is handled better currently. -- Dan Christensen jdc+news@uwo.ca