François Pinard writes: > Hi, people. Is there a quick way, from a Gnus Summary, say, to force the > interpretation of a part to be done according to some type/subtype? > > The precise need triggering this question is a message lacking MIME > headers and containing an HTML part. It would be fun being able to say: > "Hey, my dear and beloved Gnus, please be kind and show me this message > (or more generally, this part) as if MIME headers told `text/html'...". Here is what I use for this purpose. I think it would be nice to put this in CVS (I can't do that) if it works for everybody. Kim-Minh.