* Creating a "Heap" folder.
@ 1999-12-07 20:15 Arcady Genkin
From: Arcady Genkin @ 1999-12-07 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I'm reading some mail groups, I usually tick messages that I plan
to reply to. When I'm really busy, there can accumulate quite a few
messages in my Private group, and it looks really cluttered + I can't
see many *new* messages' subject lines, because they are way below the
ticked messages.

I would like to gain such functionality:
1. If I decide that I want to follow-up later on some message, I press
a key, and the message gets ticked + is moved into some other
folder. Say, Heap.

2. When I have time, I go into the Heap folder, and reply to the
messages. Once I reply a message, it's marked read and is moved into
its original group.

Maybe it would be better to mark the message read, and *copy* it into
the heap in step 1.

How doable is such thing in current Gnus? How would I approach it?

Thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin                                http://wgaf.dyndns.org
"'What good is my pity? Is not the pity the cross upon which he who