This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation, not to your local site managers!! Please write in English, because the Emacs maintainers do not have translators to read other languages for them. In GNU Emacs 20.2.1 (i586-*-linux-gnu, X toolkit) of Fri Feb 6 1998 on madison configured using `configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-pop --with-x-toolkit=yes '--host=i586-*-linux-gnu'' Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug and the precise symptoms of the bug: From time to time, I'm getting the error mentioned in the subject and I have no idea our to reproduce it repeatedly:-(. I've enclosed a backtrace log, I've just had. So you have any idea why I get such an error. BTW, I use: Semi-gnus 6.0.6 (based on Quassia Gnus v0.32) SEMI 1.0.0 - \"Nukajūtaku-mae\" Chris Recent input: menu-bar files make-frame switch-frame menu-bar tools gnus down-mouse-2 mouse-2 up menu-bar help-menu re port-emacs-bug Recent messages: Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done Checking bogus newsgroups...done Retrieving newsgroup: nnml:broult... Fetching headers for nnml:broult... Loading debug (compiled)... Loading debug (compiled)...done Entering debugger... [2 times] Loading emacsbug (compiled)... Loading emacsbug (compiled)...done