Hello! I have a problem with gnus with notmuch search. When I open Gnus, I can see my mail, but when I try to press "G G" and search for example mail from Bandcamp with query "Bandcamp" I get a message "Group nnselect:nnselect-.fsf" contains no messages. I tried to repeat notmuch query, which Gnus sends, it renders some results, but they seem not to be parsed correctly. Maybe the reason is that search results contain encoded unicode characters so they cannot be parsed? Best wishes, Makarov Sergey