Adam Sjøgren writes: > Maybe the second item in this annotated list of changes in Emacs 26.1 is > related: > > · https://www.masteringemacs.org/article/whats-new-in-emacs-26-1 Yes, I understood why the problem arose; what isn’t clear is what part of gnus (or what part of some other bit of infrastructure that gnus relies upon) I need to change. Where does gnus get the “I’ll look in libexec/… for movemail” config from? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | What is familiar is what we are used http://nwalsh.com/ | to; and what we are used to is most | difficult to 'Know'—that is, to see as | a problem; that is, to see as strange, | as distant, as 'outside us'.--Nietzsche