Hello 2 weeks ago I wrote about org-mime-htmlize, which html emails and converts latex formula to embedded png. I attach the corresponding htmlized message below. The resulting mail is displayed in a couple of email The reason is that the message contains the line Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=-=-=" in its header while thunderbird requires Content-type: multipart/related; boundary="=-=-=" and the thunderbird developers insist that this is the RFC 2387 standard. Could gnus offer this possibility or maybe it is already there and I miss the relevant setting? Thanks Uwe Brauer - test-org-msg (org-mime-htmlized msg) - test-org-mime.eml how the file is send. - Test-org-mime-related.eml how it is displayed correctly in thunderbird