On Thu, Jun 30 2011, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Do you still see this if you have: > > (setq mouse-drag-copy-region t > x-select-enable-primary t > x-select-enable-clipboard nil) Just eval'd that, tested and the bug does not change a yotta. It's easy to reproduce: go in the message's body, do C-SPC, move to select text, wait 2 seconds, press M-w, go to *scratch*, press C-y: fails. Press M-y: now it's ok. :) (If you can find an old message from me about this thread/issue, I did some digging weeks back and pin-pointed the code line that was the culprit. But I don't remember it right now.) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info