On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:35:12 -0600 Ted Zlatanov wrote: TZ> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:35:34 +0100 Michael Albinus wrote: MA> And now waiting for the creation thingie ... TZ> OK, I'll aim for that to be done soon. This was fairly easy (though the code looks messy, but that's because humans can't parse nils). It omits any values if the user doesn't enter them, including the password. I think the :secret key should not be required on creation, after considering the alternative is to read the password anyhow. So I've removed that requirement from the docs and the code. I added this option, which seems necessary for extensibility: :create-extra-keys ((A \"default a\") (B)) means that the extra keys A and B will be created when a new entry is created. If SPEC had values for A or B, the user will not be prompted, but otherwise the user will be prompted for A (with default value as given) and for B (with no default). This version writes the serialized data with the %S format so spaces in the input are not a problem, and with :create-extra-keys it will add those extra keys to the output line, prompting for them with a default value as indicated in the `auth-source-search' docs. I'm pretty happy with this. The Secrets API support still needs to be done before it's pushed out, though. Ted