On Sun, Oct 03 2010, Stephen Berman wrote: > I just updated from the Emacs trunk, built with make bootstrap, started > Emacs with my initializations, started Gnus, typed `1 j' to select a > group, typed TAB to get a completion list, and got the error in the > subject line (in gnus-group-completing-read). After evalling (require > 'cl) the error ceased. This is a known issue. I've introduced the use of remove-if-not in a recent patch, and am not smart enough to write a gnus-remove-if(-not) working on all types of sequence to replace it. (Help welcome. :) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info