* draft messages only shown as new after M-g
@ 2010-09-23  8:27 David Engster
From: David Engster @ 2010-09-23  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

A short remark regarding drafts:

The previous behavior was that when you press 'g', messages in the draft
group are always shown as new, even when you had entered the group and
read them or marked them as read. With gnus-git, those messages stay
read until I refresh the group with M-g; only pressing 'g' is not enough
(my draft group has group-level '1').

-David

* Re: draft messages only shown as new after M-g
@ 2010-09-23 17:02 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-23 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

David Engster <deng@randomsample.de> writes:

> The previous behavior was that when you press 'g', messages in the draft
> group are always shown as new, even when you had entered the group and
> read them or marked them as read. With gnus-git, those messages stay
> read until I refresh the group with M-g; only pressing 'g' is not enough
> (my draft group has group-level '1').

This should be fixed now.

I split the -request-update-info stuff into two new interface
functions: One for simple updates (like what nndraft needs), and one
called -request-marks, which does updates based on the backend mark
stuff.  The latter isn't called from anywhere, and then we'll see
whether anyone complains.

* Re: draft messages only shown as new after M-g
@ 2010-09-23 21:12   ` David Engster
From: David Engster @ 2010-09-23 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes:
> David Engster <deng@randomsample.de> writes:
>
>> The previous behavior was that when you press 'g', messages in the draft
>> group are always shown as new, even when you had entered the group and
>> read them or marked them as read. With gnus-git, those messages stay
>> read until I refresh the group with M-g; only pressing 'g' is not enough
>> (my draft group has group-level '1').
>
> This should be fixed now.

And indeed it is. Thanks.

-David