* Any problems with gnus-agent-expire
@ 2010-01-20 16:49 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2010-01-20 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm seeing a problem with recent cvs of gnus where gnus-agent-expire
seems to just freeze up and use 90% and above of system resources.

I tried updating to latest gnus of today and saw no change.

This is with fairly small backlog of older messages.

  du -sh News shows
 91M

I let it run for around 5 minutes and saw no change ... the cursor
remained in the `stop watch' configuration and system resource usage
remained in the above 90 % range.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-20 16:49 UTC | newest]