* nnimap Outlook compatibility setup?
@ 2004-03-25 13:32 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2004-03-25 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have an nnimap setup against an exchange server, that
makes Gnus cooperate nicely when sharing folders with Outlook?

I'm thinking of something that can move deleted and read articles to
the "Deleted Items" folder, while keeping the ticked articles.

Thanx!

* Re: nnimap Outlook compatibility setup?
@ 2004-03-25 20:41 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-03-25 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no> writes:

> I'm thinking of something that can move deleted and read articles to
> the "Deleted Items" folder, while keeping the ticked articles.

I think the expiry-target parameter works for nnimap groups, too.

Kai

* Re: nnimap Outlook compatibility setup?
@ 2004-03-26  6:17   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2004-03-26  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I think the expiry-target parameter works for nnimap groups, too.

And I even remember Bjørn Mork describing using it for something
similar to what I want to do, earlier on this list.

So the knowledge is available in docs, and examples, and by searching
mail archives.

I was just hoping to freeload on someone else with exactly the same
setup, and avoid having to think for myself...:-)