* drafts and imap
@ 2000-05-23 22:41 Clinton Roy
From: Clinton Roy @ 2000-05-23 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

ok. i've taken out the imap entry from sources list, and things are
better. so how do i:

* tell the imap back end to only grab mail from my inbox? I've tried
various values of nnimap-list-pattern but nothing seems to work.

* tell imap to store it's cached copy of the server somewhere other then
~/ ?

* get it to stop asking me for username, password and if i want this info
to be carried across the session

My draft group is broken, and i'm this happened before i started
mucking with anything, so i'm pretty sure it's just because of the
upgrade.

i've tried: recompling my .gnus, killing the group, deleting the group
(which isn't supported) and physically ripping out the group from the
underlying file system.

half finished messages do get saved, but all i see in the *group* buffer
is:

        *: nndraft:drafts

I can't find anything recent on drafts from the archives either...

thanks for any help