Hi Daiki, I've a couple of question about plstore, and I'd prefer to ask you before doing wrong thing. 1. Why isn't `plstore-encrypt-to' a defcustom rather than a defvar? 2. In `plstore--insert-buffer', I don't understand this test: (if (or (eq plstore-select-keys t) (and (null plstore-select-keys) (not (local-variable-p 'plstore-encrypt-to (current-buffer))))) (epa-select-keys … The documentation indicate that if `plstore-select-keys' is to nil and if `plstore-encrypt-to' is set to something, then no epa-select-keys. But the test does not check if plstore-encrypt-to is set, but checks if it is local variable. I don't get why, and that does not make plstore acts according to the documentation. Could you enlighten me? Thanks. -- Julien Danjou