On Mon, Oct 11 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > But how do you mix images and text? I've never seen that done nicely in > Emacs... > > We don't know the size of the images before rendering, either, but we > could download them before rendering the tables. Or you can readjust (recompute/display) the table as they arrive, probably. >> Yeah, I could probably give it a try, but I think that if Lars like the >> idea he might want to play with it himself or just say "that won't >> work". ;-) > > +----+ I'd love for it to work, but I'm not seeing how this would work... > | ** | Most images are higher than the text, and I don't think Emacs > +----+ allows text to flow around images like this. I'm not sure you really need this… At least most of the HTML examples I've in mind use table to display images side by side, not with text along. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info