On Mon, Sep 27 2010, Dan Christensen wrote: > Alternatively, we could just let the user set their own completion > styles. Maybe they don't like substring completion? And if they > do like it, they might want it everywhere. I'm currently working on a patch replacing all occurence of completing-read by a gnus-completing-read, which the user will be able to customize, like by using ido. This could be part of it I think. I'll send it tomorrow for review. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info