* Articles in nndraft:* no longer always unread
@ 2010-09-17 23:29 Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2010-09-17 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I seem to remember that articles in nndraft:{drafts,delayed} used to
automatically return to being unread, so that if something is in one of
those groups, you would always see the group (and the count).

I think this behaviour has changed - if I create a draft and read it
(but do not send it), the drafts group doesn't appear (with 1 article)
after I get news.

Was it a feature? Seemed so to me...

  :-),

   Adam

--
 "It's my chainsaw                                            Adam Sjøgren
  Division is mine"                                      asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Articles in nndraft:* no longer always unread
@ 2010-09-18  7:25 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2010-09-18  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:29:38 +0200, Adam wrote:

> I seem to remember that articles in nndraft:{drafts,delayed} used to
> automatically return to being unread, so that if something is in one of
> those groups, you would always see the group (and the count).

> I think this behaviour has changed - if I create a draft and read it
> (but do not send it), the drafts group doesn't appear (with 1 article)
> after I get news.

According to a recent bisection (I feel like a surgeon!) this behavior
changed in:

  commit 7cce28b2d41e11d65102b8910ee9efc361b720ca
  Author: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@quimbies.gnus.org>
  Date:   Sat Sep 4 19:15:31 2010 +0200

      Add more changes related to the new methodology for requesting backend data.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--

@ 2010-09-18 11:58   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-18 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> According to a recent bisection (I feel like a surgeon!) this behavior
> changed in:

Thanks for the bisection.  Fixed and pushed.

* Re: Articles in nndraft:* no longer always unread
@ 2010-09-18 12:23     ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2010-09-18 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:58:19 +0200, Lars wrote:

> Thanks for the bisection.  Fixed and pushed.

Confirmed; it works - thanks!

  Best regards,

    Adam