On Thu, Sep 02 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > My plan is to do the following: Another thing I'd like to have, is standard Maildir support. I mean, with a standard handling of flags, and not things stored aside from the message. So that you can access your Maildir from Gnus properly, but also From any other mail clients. This would be probably faster than the way nnmaildir handle things right now, I think. No more millions of files to create. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info