* Re: mail-sources default change?
       [not found] <87hcj75x5o.fsf@topper.koldfront.dk>
@ 2007-11-27 22:47 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-11-27 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Now it seems I have to set mail-sources to '((file)) to get mail from
> the spool?

FWIW, I also noticed the same yesterday.

--
Bastien

* Re: mail-sources default change?
@ 2007-11-27 23:44   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-11-27 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Tue, Nov 27 2007, Bastien wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:
>
>> Now it seems I have to set mail-sources to '((file)) to get mail from
>> the spool?
>
> FWIW, I also noticed the same yesterday.

The cause was that I removed the obsolete variable
`nnmail-spool-file'.  Should be fixed now.  Please confirm.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: mail-sources default change?
@ 2007-11-28 16:33     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-11-28 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>>> Now it seems I have to set mail-sources to '((file)) to get mail from
>>> the spool?
>>
>> FWIW, I also noticed the same yesterday.
>
> The cause was that I removed the obsolete variable
> `nnmail-spool-file'.  Should be fixed now.  Please confirm.

It is fixed in latest CVS, thanks.

--
Bastien

* Re: mail-sources default change?
@ 2007-11-29 12:42     ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2007-11-29 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:44:02 +0100, Reiner wrote:

>> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>>> Now it seems I have to set mail-sources to '((file)) to get mail from
>>> the spool?

> The cause was that I removed the obsolete variable
> `nnmail-spool-file'.  Should be fixed now.  Please confirm.

It is fixed now. Thanks!

  Best regards,

     Adam

--
 "Det skulle vara lätt för mig at säga att jag inte           Adam Sjøgren
  hittar hem, men det gör jag; tror jag"                 asjo@koldfront.dk