Olly Betts writes: > On 2006-02-23, Reiner Steib wrote: >> Please do, unless Olly isn't happy with the current output. We can >> easily adjust the URL in Gnus later if Olly doesn't want to include >> FMT=nov in the default CGI script yet. But it would be nice to have a >> permanent URL. > > I'm happy with the output (apart from the extra newline at the end but > that's a very minor issue). Ok, I've attached a patch. Future changes in the output to anything besides the Xref header should be transparent to the code. E.g., if users wanted a "Newsgroups:" extra header, it should "just work" as long as it is valid nov. regards, andreas 2006-02-24 Andreas Seltenreich * nnweb.el (nnweb-type-definition, nnweb-gmane-create-mapping, nnweb-gmane-wash-article, nnweb-gmane-search): Fix Gmane web groups. Kudos to Olly Betts for providing NOV output on the server side. (nnweb-google-create-mapping): Update regexps and add some progress indication.