* gnus-agent-regenerate vs. numerical only folder names
@ 2006-02-15  9:38 Walter Franzini
From: Walter Franzini @ 2006-02-15  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

While running `gnus-agent-regenerate' I receive the following error:

Regenerating in nnimap+sysnet:INBOX
Regenerating NOV nnimap+sysnet:INBOX 2005...
mm-insert-file-contents: IO error reading \
       /home/walter/News/agent/nnimap/sysnet/INBOX/2005: Is a directory

I think the problem is that the folder name is composed only by number
and, if I'm not wrong, the agent save messages using numerical only
file names, so it seems confused.

It's not a big problem for me, I only want to report the problem for
future reference.

ciao
walter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-15  9:38 UTC | newest]