Arne Jørgensen writes: > david.goldberg6@verizon.net (David S. Goldberg) writes: > >> (I still haven't had much luck with the new ldap interface, probably >> because I use XEmacs) > > Yes. XEmacs' ldap support is very different from Emacs'. I don't use > XEmacs my self, but will have a look at it anyhow. It will probably > have to wait until eastern because I'm going to Finland on Wednesday. We are several weeks past eastern, but I didn't have the time to look at this before today. It actually seems quite simpel to fix. That is if the attached patch works (I don't have a working XEmacs/Gnus combination). Will someone please try the attached patch to see if it is possible to retrieve a certificate for S/MIME encryption in XEmacs? Kind regards, -- Arne Jørgensen