Hello. I just recently started using fancy splitting of mailing lists. It worked great except for one thing - if someone sent a mail to Mailing-List-dev@domain, it got sorted into lists.dev.Mailing-List rather than the desired lists.dev.mailing-list. After some research it seems like Gnus doesn't support lowercasing the expanded text so I decided to add it. The patch is attached. One small note: It might be more correct to add support for the features used in replace-match, i.e \l, \L and such (or perhaps it's possible to use the replace-match somehow, I don't know). However all _I_ needed was lowercasing and also my lisp skills are somewhat lacking so I don't want to attempt to make such a change. Never the less, I figured I could just as well ship this patch to the list for possible inclusion. -- David Hedbor, Software Development Engineer - Real Networks Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org