Gnus development mailing list
From: Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: bug with draft
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 01:45:46 +0200	[thread overview]

When I start a new message and then save it, and then kill
the buffer ...

The message appear in draft ...

But when I hit RET in the summary buffer that message
(article) doesn't appear, instead the previous message does.

However if I then keep calm and just hit R (for
`gnus-group-restart') Gnus restarts and now the correct
message appear from the draft summary.

Sounds like a data/interface mismatch with an error on the
interface end perhaps ...

(out of) ideas?

--
underground experts united