Rainer M Krug writes: > some mail clients (add on for notmuch [1] or Mailbox [2]) have an > interesting feature, namely snoozing messages, i.e. removing them > temporarily from the inbox and having them returned after / at a > certain time. > > This would make scheduling to deal with emails much easier. > > I was wondering - is there something similar possible in GNUS? I don't think there is. But it shouldn't be too hard to implement something like that, e.g., simply by marking snoozed articles as dormant immediately (so that they won't be expired in the meantime), and then as unread + ticked when the "wakeup time" has arrived. BTW, I'm looking for something similar. I'd like to have a global group that collects all articles I've ticked no matter which select method. I tried a virtual group with the regex "^.*$" and group parameter (display . [tick]), but that's not exactly what I want: - It still contains all hundreds of unread messages (and gazillions of read ones) because the `display' parameter is only limiting in the summary buffer. That is, when I want to enter it, I'm queried how many articles out of the existing millions I want to view. Even if there is no unread article at all, I'm queried. At least in that case I had expected to get quick access to all my ticked articles. - It's dead slow. When exiting that group, it'll trigger expiry in all contained groups which is just, well, all my groups. Bye, Tassilo