I have the strange condition that when I email yahoo groups my message that leaves me at line-wrapping at 68, does not line-wrap when it is received back from the yahoo servers! Indeed, one email that I sent of about 6 paragraphs, came back as just one block of text which made it difficult to understand the argument in my email! How can this situation be resolved please? AFAIK, it leaves me OK, but the yahoo servers are picking up on the lack of line-endings or something. Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.94.1