* Respooing nnimap with nnmail-split-fancy
@ 2012-06-18 22:24 Damon Haley
From: Damon Haley @ 2012-06-18 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi, I split IMAP mail happily using the following setting, which works
well.

(setq nnimap-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy)

But, when I run gnus-summary-respool-article on an IMAP message, I get
prompted with "Backend to use when respooling (default nnmail):"

I then chose "nnimap" but then it won't accept any of my server choices
like 'cu' or provide me with any default choices.

Does the ability to fancy split IMAP mail exist yet?  I know my nnmail
respooling works well without any effort.

Here's my IMAP set up:

(setq gnus-select-method
      '(nnimap "cu"
               (nnimap-address "exchange.university.edu")
               (nnimap-stream ssl)
               (nnimap-server-port 993)
               (nnimap-authenticator login)
               (nnir-search-engine imap)