Julien Danjou writes: > On Thu, Jul 28 2011, Daniel Dehennin wrote: > >> The problem is located in 'mm-dissect-buffer' which does not define the >> content-disposition if none is present in the MIME header. > > Good one. > > I've simplified it a bit, I hope I did not break it. At least it seems > to work for me. :) It works, I switched to string-match to parse other mm-inline-text-* without Content-Disposition header, I found only two others: - mm-inline-text-html - mm-inline-text-vcard So, just mm-inline-text is sufficient. Thanks. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x6A2540D1