Charles Philip Chan writes: > I updated today and it is definitely asking for my passphrase more > often now even though I am using gpg-agent (before it will at least > survive the gnus session). This is really strange, if I cancel the pinentry dialog I can still access my local Dovecot server. However, access to my local leafmode server (which doesn't require login credentials) is denied. Charles -- "Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access. I wonder if He has a full newsfeed?" (By Matt Welsh)