* Re: add new registers to gnus-registry-*
       [not found] <8762y0slyq.fsf@mat.ucm.es>
@ 2010-09-20 14:24 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-09-20 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:17:33 +0200 Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> wrote:

UB> I just would like to add a register (Done) and the corresponding
UB> functions such as
UB> gnus-registry-set-article-Done-mark

UB> I looked into the code I even cannot find the definition of
UB> gnus-registry-set-article-Important-mark

Yes, but please use the ding list in the future since others may want to
know this too.  Customize gnus-registry-marks to add

(Done :char ?d :image "summary_done")

where ?d is the character you want (you can use Unicode) and the image
is unused.  You need to restart Emacs to see the effect since the list
of marks and functions is built when gnus-registry.el is loaded (this is
why you didn't see the function definition).

You can avoid restarting if you run
`M-: (gnus-registry-install-shortcuts)' directly but I don't know if
menu items will be updated correctly, for instance.  The function should
be defined correctly, at least.

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-20 14:24 UTC | newest]