* No In-Reply-To header in drafts
@ 2008-12-05  9:02 Sven Joachim
From: Sven Joachim @ 2008-12-05  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I just noticed that there is no In-Reply-To header when saving a draft
that is a reply to another message.  So, if I don't send the reply it
right away but resume the draft later, my message lacks an In-Reply-To
header, slightly violating RFC 2822:

   Furthermore, reply messages SHOULD have "In-Reply-To:" and
   "References:" fields as appropriate, as described below.

Shouldn't there be an In-Reply-To header, at least if a "To:" or "Cc:"
field is present, indicating that I'm replying per mail?

Sven

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-05  9:02 UTC | newest]