* emacs and kde (Konqueror)
@ 2006-08-17  3:37 reader
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: reader @ 2006-08-17  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use emacs in a kde desktop regularly and have come to like to use
the kde browser konqueror for any links etc.

Currently when I hit a URL in emacs it starts a fresh konqueror, even
if one is running already.  I'd like to start a new tab when konqueror
is already running.

What I currently have in .gnus is:
(setq browse-url-browser-function 'browse-url-kde)

What do I need in there to start a tab in cases where konqueror is
already running?