* drafts sorted by recipient address?
@ 2005-07-05 18:40 Count László de Almásy
From: Count László de Almásy @ 2005-07-05 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is this a feature that could be added?

I tend to build of lots messages in my drafts folder, and they are
hard to keep track of because they are all just there in one big long
list.  I'd like to group them by recipient address, perhaps in virtual
"subgroups", so that for example I could send every draft intended for
one particular address, leaving all others intact.