hi, i use getmail and mailfilter to fetch and split my mail in maildir folders. all unsorted mail (mostly spam) arrives to inbox, and then i delete almolst everything. in the last weeks, the inbox folder worked strangely: selecting inbox with no unread messages but with, let's say, 20 old messages, it asked me for how many old messages i wanted to read, defaulting to more than thousand, and then it showed the old messages. few days ago i deleted all messages in inbox, and now, in the group buffer, when i get new news, i see: 1545: inbox. i then select inbox and it says that there are no unread news; i select inbox again to see old messages, it hasks how many, default 1680, and then: no unread messages (mutt can read it, there are 24 messages). i tried deleting ~/Mail/inbox/.nnmaildir/, but without effects. why is happening this, and how can i fix it? thanks pietro