* pgpmime in another client?
@ 2004-02-19 13:59 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2004-02-19 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Several folks are having difficulty posting to some OASIS mailing lists.
We're all using gnus. The problem is that someone drops the MIME delimiter
before the first (or all the leading?) text part of the message.

The fact that we're all using gnus either means something or it doesn't.
I don't know which.

Does anyone know of another Unix or Windoze mail client that can send
pgpmime messages? I'd like to eliminate gnus and demonstrate that the
problem is not on our end.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--