At 2004-01-07T08:31:07Z, Kai Grossjohann writes: >> gnus-group-nnimap-edit-acl: Server does not support ACL's > Interesting. Just for the heck of it, could you try a group that's named > INBOX.foo? So INBOX.zope.list instead of zope.list, for instance. Sure. And for safety I dropped the ".user" and just made it "INBOX.zope" - same results. I also killed all other groups that had "/", " ", or "." just in case Gnus was scanning the group listing and choking on one of the names. > Cyrus gives special handling to group names starting with "INBOX.". Yep. Exchange seems to be an interesting animal as well. -- Kirk Strauser