* why not introducing faces for low and high scores
@ 2022-03-12  7:40 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-03-12  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

As I said earlier, I want to use scoring, especially low scoring for not
displaying the low scored messages.

However gnus has only few real faces most of them are derivations of the
basic ones.

So the only way of achieving my goal was to set

    1. Gnus-summary-highlight to
       ((> score default-high)
      . gnus-summary-high-ticked)
     ((< score default-low)
      . gnus-summary-cancelled)

    2. Setting the cancelled fonts to say white fore and background, but
       that has also some implications.

So why not introduce a new face for high and low scoring?
What do others think?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condem Putin's war of agression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.