* template for message subjects
@ 2021-02-17 20:55 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-02-17 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

It is relatively easy to define message templates, however I am
not aware of anything similar concerning subjects. Does anybody
know about such a feature?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: template for message subjects
@ 2021-02-18 20:39 ` Malcolm Purvis
From: Malcolm Purvis @ 2021-02-18 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Hi It is relatively easy to define message templates, however I
> am not aware of anything similar concerning subjects. Does
> anybody know about such a feature?

I'm not aware of explicit support for subject templates, but
wouldn't yasnippet do the job?

Malcolm

--
          Malcolm Purvis <malcolm@purvis.id.au>

* Re: template for message subjects
@ 2021-02-19  7:28   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-02-19  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>>> "MP" == Malcolm Purvis <malcolm@purvis.id.au> writes:

>> Hi It is relatively easy to define message templates, however I am
>> not aware of anything similar concerning subjects. Does anybody know
>> about such a feature?

> I'm not aware of explicit support for subject templates, but wouldn't
> yasnippet do the job?

I looked into this briefly, yes maybe, but I have not really used it.

I also thought I might right up some function for bbdb, so when
expanding the mail alias the specific subject will be inserted. I have
to think about it.

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]

* [solved BBDB from field] (was: template for message subjects)
@ 2021-02-19 20:55   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-02-19 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding