Hi, I saw the following error message when selecting an nnimap group. Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil) gnus-sorted-difference((1928 1929 1930 ...)) gnus-select-newsgroup("admin.moderator" t nil) gnus-summary-read-group-1("admin.moderator" t nil nil nil nil) gnus-summary-read-group("admin.moderator" t nil nil nil nil nil) gnus-group-read-group(nil) call-interactively(gnus-group-read-group nil nil) command-execute(gnus-group-read-group) I think this problem is caused by broken cached headers, because the attached ad-hoc patch to remove broken cached headers resolves this problem. Therefore, if I can remove broken cached headers, the attached patch is unnecessary. The problem is that I cannot find the location where the cache is saved. I have already searched ~/.emacs.d/, ~/.newsrc.eld and the directory specified by `gnus-cache-directory'. However, I cannot find it. Could you give an advise to me? -- TSUCHIYA Masatoshi