On Saturday, 13 Sep 2014 at 23:03, Sharon Kimble wrote: [...] > I'm using whatever the default is with Debian testing, sorry! Exim4? I > don't know what it is, but reportbug is able to send through it. With exim4 (which I find overly complicated), I have no idea how to do what you want. With msmtp, it is easy however. You define specific gnus-posting-styles based on groups and define the address for each case, including the default catch-all case. In the msmtp configuration, i.e. the .msmtprc file, you then have an entry for the various servers which matches the "from" specification with the address specified in gnus. I can give more specific examples if you end up switching to msmtp but this has been discussed previously on this list so you may be able to find examples yourself. HTH, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.4.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-0469bee : BBDB version 3.1.2 (2014-05-06 11:45:08 -0500)