Steinar Bang writes: [...] > FWIW that seems an awful lot of work, and if one is that paranoid, > perhaps one shouldn't be merging the fix in the first place... I should have missed something in my explanation, the paranoid part is optional, I mostly do the pull directly in master: - pull master to be up-to-date against origin - pull the remote tag in master - if I do not like, juste “git reset --hard to HEAD~” Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF