On Tue, Nov 19 2013, Adam Sjøgren wrote: >> If we let the user specify a list of mailing lists he's subscribed to >> (or suck this info directly from gnus groups), we could add it to >> gnus-icalendar-identities and any RSVP sent to your mailing list will >> produce answer buttons for you. >> Is it OK? > I see your point. > In my use-case it is far from ideal - the company has many wide > mailinglists that I am on without knowing it (everybody in a logical > part of the company, everybody in a building, everybody in a country, > etc. etc.). > But I can add them as I go along, so it should be workable. Does this work for you?