On Tue, Jun 19 2012, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote: > Looks good. I would ask you to add the optional limit argument to call > to the nnimap-find-article-by-message-id call in > nnimap-request-accept-article as well. This will get called when > gnus-message-archive-group is set and mail is sent, for example. I've added something like that but I had to rename the defcustom for more consistency. You're probably the one to use it for now, so that should not be a problem, but I prefer to inform you. -- Julien