* Problems trying to decrypt email
@ 2012-05-22  8:57 Luis Henriques
From: Luis Henriques @ 2012-05-22  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

Recently I have been trying to setup gnus to decrypt email, but
without too much success.  I'm not sure whether this is a gnus or an
epa configuration issue, or a bug somewhere.

Here's my configuration:

(require 'epa)

(setq mml2015-use 'epg)
(setq mml2015-cache-passphrase nil)
(setq gnus-message-replysign t)
(setq gnus-message-replyencrypt t)
(setq gnus-message-replysignencrypted t)
(setq gnus-treat-x-pgp-sig t)
(setq mm-verify-option 'always)
(setq mm-decrypt-option 'always)

To test it, I've used mutt to send an encrypted email to myself.
I can successfully decrypt this email in mutt, but not on gnus.  When
I access this email in summary buffer, I'm asked for a passphrase.
But then I get only this in the message buffer:

  [[PGP Encrypted Part:Corrupted]]
  [1. application/pgp-encrypted; signedkey.msg]...

  [[End of PGP Encrypted Part]]

Any ideas/suggestions?  What am I missing here?

Cheers,
--
Luis