On Sun, Sep 26 2010, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote: > W D W works, but I still get the same error if I go to the image link > and press "i". Should be better. [ Except that I just see there's another bug somehow. It seems if you have 2 overlays, one with local-map and the other one without, the local-map is not used. So "i" does not seems to press on images with some other overlay. I did not dig into it yet, but maybe it'd raise a bell to someone. Or maybe I'm wrong. ] -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info